Browse our products:
Oral Rehydration Sachets
Treats and prevents dehydration due to diarrhoea and travellers gastroenteritis in children and adults.
Each 4.9g sachet contains Glucose Electrolyte Oral Powder:
Sodium Chloride 0.47g
Sodium Acid Citrate 0.53g
Potassium Chloride 0.30g
Glucose monohydrate 3.56g
10 powder sachets
Directions For Use
Empty one sachet into 200mL of fresh drinking water (plastic measure provided) and stir to dissolve.
• For infants or where fresh drinking water is not available, use freshly boiled and cooled water.
• Do not boil the solution once it is made up.
• Do not add sugar, soft drinks, sweeteners or other fluids.
• Reconstituted solution may be stored in a fridge for up to 24 hours.
• Unused solution should be discarded within 1 hour.
• Take as required whilst diarrhoea is present.
• If vomiting is also present, drink in small amounts at first.
Refer to the packaging for specific dosage directions.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If condition worsens, diarrhoea persists or the child has decreased urinary output, seek medical advice