Browse our products:
Mometasone Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
24 hours non-drowsy relief of hayfever and other airborne allergy symptoms including blocked nose, sneezing, runny or itchy nose.
Metered spray dosage.
Aqueous Nasal Spray 0.05% w/w
Mometasone Furoate (as monohydrate) 50 μg/spray
140 Metered Sprays
Directions For Use
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: The usual recommended dose is two sprays in each nostril once daily. It may take 1-2 days for full effect.
Once symptoms are controlled, reducing the dose to one spray in each nostril may be effective for maintenance.
Do not exceed maximum daily dose.
DO NOT USE
• For more than 6 months without the advice of your pharmacist or doctor
• In children under 12 years of age
BEFORE USING THIS MEDICINE
Consult your pharmacist or doctor if you:
• Are pregnant (or may become pregnant)
• Have nasal or sinus infection
• Have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose
• Have ulceration in your nose.
CAUTION WHILE USING THIS MEDICINE
Consult your pharmacist or doctor if:
• Symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
• Your nose bleeds
• You develop signs or symptoms of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge
• You have eye pain or visual disturbances
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.