Browse our products:
For temporary relief of pain when inflammation is present and for period pain.
Each enteric coated tablet contains:
Diclofenac Sodium 25mg
Directions For Use
Adults: To be swallowed whole, after food with liquid.
Take one or two tablets two or three times a day when necessary.
Not recommended for use in children.
DO NOT TAKE:
• At all during the last 3 months of pregnancy
• If you have a stomach ulcer
• If you have heart failure
• If you have impaired kidney function
• If you are allergic to Diclofenac or other anti-inflammatory medicines
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
• For more than a few days at a time
• If you have asthma
• If trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
• With any other medicines containing Diclofenac, Aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly
• If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking it and see your doctor immediately
• Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Ask your pharmacist. They must decide whether this product is right for you. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare practitioner if pain or symptoms persist.