Browse our products:
Aspirin Low Dose
Pharmacy Health Aspirin Low Dose reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with known cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease by helping to prevent blood clotting. The enteric coating on Pharmacy Health Aspirin Low Dose prevents the aspirin from being released in the stomach where it could cause gastric upsets. The aspirin is released lower down in the intestines.
Low dose aspirin 100mg
Directions For Use
Adult Dose: Take 1 tablet daily. Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew.
Children: Not recommended for children and teenagers. Unless your doctor has told you to, do not use in children under 12 years of age or in children 12 to 16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
FOR USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION ONLY.
See a doctor before taking this medicine for thinning the blood or for your heart.
DO NOT USE:
• During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice
• At all during the last 3 months of pregnancy
• In the presence of asthma unless your doctor has told you to
• If you have a stomach ulcer
• With other products containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist
• If you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare practitioner if pain or symptoms persist.